300 follower giveaway!!! wow cool
you can win:
- a cat zipper sweater (colour + size of your choice)
- a drawing by me (it can be anything!! yeah i know i draw furry shit and stuff like that but i can do humans! ill draw a ship/you or w/e (i wont do any nsfw stuff gomen)
- u dont have to have the drawing if you dont want it omg
RULES!! (read wow)
- reblog as much as you want!! idc man (but be kind to your followers)
- likes dont count but it dosent hurt to like!! (hahh ah)(ha)
- make sure ask box is open omg
- you dont have to be following me, but if you do ill throw in something a little extra for you uwu (maybe)
- if you dont respond within 25 hours sorry man but im picking another winner
- you have to be content w/ giving me your address
- no giveaway/side blogs!
- ends 3rd of July!!
yeah thats it!! good luck uwu
i’m sorry i move like turtle do not worry i still have the list!! hopefully links haven’t broken
ALL RIGHT, I’m tired of trying to sell this.
LET’S DO A RANDOM GIVEAWAY YAAAAAAAY.
I bought a new tablet to replace my old Wacom BAMBOO FUN (CTE-650) tablet (because I thought I had lost the pen and jumped the gun, thereby buying a new one for no reason, yay~! My malfunctioning mind is to your benefit!)
I will include the tablet drivers CD, the pen, the mouse, and the little software bundle it came with that has Photoshop Elements and some other photo-editing software (Corel Draw or something?)
DEADLINE WILL BE 31 MAY, 2013 at MIDNIGHT!
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Likes will not count!
- Reblog up to 5 times—but don’t be that guy who spams your followers, please.
- I will use a number generator the night of 31st May/ morning of 1st June—AT THE DEADLINE
- The winner will have 24 hours to respond with his/her address or else another winner will be chosen.
- Oh look, since it’s a giveaway, FREE EXPEDITE SHIPPING.
- You don’t have to be following me to be a participant! But, follows would be nice!
Well. Have at it.
Valentine’s Day gifts I made for my math buddies~
I bought a cute silicone mold at Ichiban Kan a while back. I made chocolates shaped like hearts, bunnies, bears, and cats. I also threw in a few Meiji Apollo chocolates.
I have a few extra chocolates, so that’ll be a birthday present for my other friend since his birthday’s tomorrow. I wanted to decorate the chocolates with pink white chocolate, but it didn’t work out, so I made a pink chocolate cup instead.
…I also have a crapload of raspberry Hugs for everyone else LOL
SCREAMS INTO MY HANDS ANGELA IS PERF